1. Theme: “COVID19 Vaccines Acceptance and Uptake: Best practices and Lessons Learnt”
2. Date of AGM & Scientific Conference: 29th and 30th September 2022
– Gran Melia Hotel, Arusha
– Submission deadline : 10th September 2022
– Submitting email: Doctorsmat@gmail.com
– Abstract accepted people: public transport and registration fee will be covered.
4. Registration fee
– 50k Tshs for Specialists
– 30k Tshs for GP, Residents and Medical Students
– Registration payments should be made to:
▪️MPESA LIPA NAMBA 0199199 (MEDICAL ASSOCIATION OF TANZANIA)
▪️CRDB Bank Account: 015C516126800
▪️NBC Bank Account: 011103008123
▪️NMB Bank Account: 20910017219
▪️Stanbic Bank Account: 9120002122527
– After Payments, Please send your proof of payment/ message to: Doctorsmat@gmail.com
– After payment fill this attached Google form for Conference Registration: https://forms.gle/w572UAJ3MJsaEg9DA
5. CPD Points
-MCT Accredited CPD Points will be awarded to all Attendees of the conference
– ALL attendees
– Medical Camp volunteers
– Abstract presenters
7. Medical and Surgical camp:
– Date: 26,27,28 September 2022
– Place: Mererani town, Manyara
– Screening for these diseases like DM, HT, Cacx, Prostate Ca(PSA), Breast Ca, Sickle cell disease and others.
8. Basic Surgical skills Training to the volunteering Doctors.
– MAT will conduct it’s 2nd Basic Surgical Skills training to Doctors along with the Medical and surgical camp.
– Registration fee for Basic Surgical Skills is 50,000/= Tshs.
– All payments for attending Basic Surgical Skills will be done on site.
– MCT Accredited CPD Points to all who participate in Basic Surgical Skills training.
– For any inquiries, please reach out to MAT office(Ms. Johari Waziri) via: +255 655 400 823( Normal calls, WhatsApp, SMS)