AGM & Scientific Conference
Theme: Universal Health Coverage: A Vital Strategy Towards Equitable Healthcare Services in Tanzania, Gaps and Solutions.
Date of AGM & Scientific Conference: 28th and 29th September 2023
Venue: Tanga Beach Resort, Tanga
– Submission deadline : 10th September 2023
– Submitting email: Doctorsmat@gmail.com
– Abstract accepted people: public transport and registration fee will be covered.
- 100k Tshs for Specialists
- 50k Tshs for GP and Residents
- 30k for Medical Students
Registration payments should be made to:
MPESA LIPA NAMBA 0199199 (MEDICAL ASSOCIATION OF TANZANIA)
TIGO PESA LIPA NAMBA 9473184 (MEDICAL ASSOCIATION OF TANZANIA)
CRDB Bank Account: 015C516126800
NBC Bank Account: 011103008123
NMB Bank Account: 20910017219
Stanbic Bank Account: 9120002122527
– After Payments, Please send your proof of payment/ message to: Doctorsmat@gmail.com
– After payment fill this attached Google form for Conference Registration: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/185uf0O2GOBNIgO085wnL6ive_NhXWrWI8uB1GQETnZE/edit?usp=drivesdk
5. CPD Points
-MCT Accredited CPD Points will be awarded to all Attendees of the conference
– ALL attendees
– Medical Camp volunteers
– Abstract presenters
7. Medical and Surgical camp:
– Date: 25,26,27 September 2023
– Place: Mkwakwani grounds, Tanga City Centre
– Screening Non Communicable diseases like DM, HT, Cacx, Prostate Ca(PSA), Breast Ca, Sickle cell disease and others.
8. Basic Surgical skills Training to Doctors.
– MAT will conduct it’s 3rd Basic Surgical Skills training to Doctors along with the Medical and surgical camp at Bombo RRH.
– Registration fee for Basic Surgical Skills is 50,000/= Tshs.
– All payments for attending Basic Surgical Skills will be done on site.
– MCT Accredited CPD Points to all who participate in Basic Surgical Skills training.
– For any inquiries, please reach out to MAT office(Ms. Johari Waziri) via: +255 655 400 823( Normal calls, WhatsApp, SMS)